Thursday, November 7, 2013

Stranded

If I was on stranded on an island I would bring an ipod. I would bring an ipod because without an ipod I would get bored really fast. On my ipod I cant listen to music and thats about it because I would have to save the battery life.

The second thing I would bring is a machete. I would bring a machete to break open any coconuts or kill any animals I see. With the machete I would be able to kill anything to that was trying to attack me or something I could eat.

The third thingI would bring is an emergency kit. I would bring an emergency kit to to have everything I need to survive. My survival kit would include a flare gun, water,blanket,and bandage. The emergency kit would help alot because If I had an emergency kit I would be able to cure myself and I would be prepared. 






No comments:

Post a Comment