Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving

what im going to do for thanksgiving is hang out with my friends and family. thanksgiving is when you give thanks for the  indian and american treaty. Thanksgiving is cool because you get a bunch of time off school and you get to eat and do whatever you want.

For thanksgiving some poeple get a turkey and eat it. The reason they do that is because when the indians and americans had there feast they ate a bunch of turkeys and mash patatoes. Americans killed all the indians after the feast.

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday becuase I love to eat, also I love my family, andl ast but nnot least I love my friends. So thats why I like thanksgiving and think its cool. Even though in other coutries they dont celebrate thanksgiving I still think its the best one.

No comments:

Post a Comment