Monday, October 21, 2013

Mondays Assignment

1) friends
2) family
3) stress
4) social rewards
5) risk taking behavior
6) misinformation
7) genetic predisposition
8) advertising
9) self medication
10) media influences



    What I think about smoking or people who smoke is that I dont really care. Its not my life so I dont really care. I dont smoke but im not afraid to be around people who smoke because it really doesnt matter. people smoke either to be cool or because they have stress in a legal way without doing drugs or becoming an alcholhic.

Smoking has its downside just like everything but the difference between smoking and drinking is that smoking risks your life but drinking can just easily risk other peoples lives. Overall I just think everything is bad if you abuse it.

No comments:

Post a Comment