Wednesday, October 2, 2013

My Favorite Movie

American Me

This is my favorite
This is my favorite because its cool and funny. In the movie they do a lot of cool things and its about teenagers who are in a gang and become part of the mexican mafia. most of the movie takes place in prison but it shows how one person controls everything and all the drug control.

Edward James Olmos is the main character in this motion picture film. He is a really cool actor as the part he plays and so are the other actors. I first saw this movie with my friends in 9th grade and it was my favorite movie since then. Its funny because in the movie they make funny jokes.

This is my overall favorite movie and they have it on netflix so I could watch it whenever I want. This has been my favorite movie for a while and I havent found a movie that can top it.


No comments:

Post a Comment