Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Free Choice

I am writing about my family becuase they are who I care about most. why I chose my family is because everything they do for me and also having fun with them. My family takes care of me and do a lot of cool stuff and have fun.

I have the most fun with my grandma, my aunt, my mom, my uncle, and my baby cousin, they have are who makes me most happy. usually what we do is just hang and have a good time.  Also i have always hung out with them since I was little .




The reason I like my family is because we do cool things for example my mom, me, my aunt, my grandma, and my baby cosuin were all hanign out all of last weekend and we had fun because my grandma says alot of funny stuff. Overal my family is what makes me happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment