Tuesday, September 24, 2013

My Expertise

My expertise is drawing Im really good at drawing. I know that becasue alot of people tell me also i think so too. Mainly Im good at drawing when im bymyself. I have drawn many things. ever sinceI was little it has been something I enjoy doing. Mainly I started drawing a lot in middle school and since then I just got really good. People like my friends and family agree with me. the way I learned how to draw by myself also from watching my family draw.

When I was little my grandma and me would draw and my mom too and my brother too. My grandma and brother are both super good at drawing thats why i wanted to learn. So ever since I was little it has been something I have liked.

My grandma taught me how to draw. Thats why I know how to do what I do as well as I can today. So if it werent for my grandma I would never know how to draw that good. In the end Im glad I can draw as good as I can because its fun



No comments:

Post a Comment