Thursday, September 19, 2013

The charity I prefer

The charity I would prefer is the charity that helps people in need of blood called red cross charity. The Red Cross  helps people who need blood or a certain type. They also do it for free which is really cool.

The reason I think its cool because everyone can do its free and it saves lives. Its meaningful to me because if I needed blood I would want it to be there for me too. It only takes a couple of minutes thats why its cool. If everyone donated blood then there would be a lot of lives being saved.

If I were to chose a donation to donate to I would chose Red Cross. I would donate to Red Cross because you can help people and you can do it at the cost of just your time. Thats what I think and overall theres no reason not to.







No comments:

Post a Comment